I am delighted to share with you the Program Schedule for Mission Summit 2014. Holy-Spirit led, your Summit Planning Team has been working hard and crafted a merry and meaningful morning. The Summit is free but we do need registrations so we can prepare name tags, refreshments, handouts, and more. We invite you to register online ASAP.
If you are an exhibitor, volunteer, or speaker, please plan to arrive anytime between 7:30 AM and 8:00 AM. All other guests, please arrive between 8:00 and 8:30 AM. Once you arrive at Trinity United, check-in, pick up your name tags and program folders, and then, enjoy a relaxed breakfast while listening to uplifting, inspiring music and spending time with new and old friends. The Summit will open at 8:30 AM promptly and end at 12:30 PM. A list of local restaurants will also be made available in your program folder, since the program will be ending around the lunch hour.
We look forward to seeing you soon. To God be the glory. We thank him for his presence and kingdom among us!
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM – Exhibitors and volunteers – Set-up
8:00 AM – 8:30 AM – Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:30 – 8:35 AM – Opening – Welcome – Paul Muresan, Moderator of the WMP
8:35 – 8:50 AM – Worship – The Hope Team (Arabic Fellowship Praise Band, Huntington Beach)
8:50 – 9:00 AM – Housekeeping & Introductions – “LJ” – Laurie Jaworski
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM – Keynote –Bryant Myers – Walking with the Poor
10:00 – 10:15 – Transfer time
10:15 – 11: 00 AM Breakout Session #1
- How to Reach Out To Muslims – Adel Malek (Facilitator: Ed Bush)
- Preparing for Short Term Mission Trips- Michael Haney & Paul Muresan (Facilitator: “LJ” Laurie Jaworski)
- Stories of Young Immigrant Women –Adriana Mondragon & Norma Galeana (Repeated in Breakout #2) – Facilitator: TBD)
- Tools for Healthy Mission Practice – Rene Myers & Rachel Yates (Repeated in Breakout #2). Facilitator: Jill Nagasugi
11:00 – 11:30 Exhibit Hall * Refreshments * Networking
* Meet the Authors * Browse, Learn * Exhibits by Mission Partners, Churches, and Non-Profit Organizations * Plan * Connect * Recruit * Engage * Short Term Mission Trips in 2014 and Beyond * Win * Enjoy * Free Deluxe, Inspirational, Raffle prizes *
11:30 – 12:15 pm – Breakout Session #2
- TBD Facilitator: Mark Carey
- Tools for Healthy Mission Practice– Rene Myers & Rachel Yates – Facilitator: Jill Nagasugi
- Stories of Young Immigrant Women –Adriana Mondragon & Norma Galeana – Facilitator: TBD
- Short Term Mission Round Tables with Paul Muresan and Michael Haney – Facilitator: ” LJ” Laurie Jaworski
12:15 – 12:30 pm – Blessings (Raffle and Closing Prayer) – Beverly Powell and Tom Cramer
12: 30 pm – Exhibit Take-down
*Networking Room 504 is available for you to meet with like-minded friends and key leaders.
A Restaurants Map will be included in your Summit participant folders. Since the Summit ends during the lunch hour.