The Mission Summit 2014 publicity kit is now available. It includes 1) the above double-sided half-sheet promotional flyer, 2) a website banner image, and 3) a logo. As can be seen, the promotional flyer is chock-full of information and gives a peek into some of the exciting things we’ve planned. It is also available in a number of convenient formats for a variety of printers – pdf, jpg, png, and Publisher. Please share the flyer and use the other materials too to promote the Summit as widely as possible.
We invite you to:
- Print the flyer and include it as a bulletin insert the very first Sunday of January 2014 and encourage pulpit announcement about the flyer and the Summit on the same day;
- Email the flyer in a campaign to the congregation in mid January;
- Print them in your church newsletter in January;
- Publish the flyer and the use the banner image on your church website during entire month of January and early February until the Summit is over on the 8th.
- Add the logo on websites, blogs, and social media communications such as Facebook, Twitter, , along with a link to this Mission Summit 2014 website (https://lrpmission.wordpress.com).
Thank you for coming alongside us as we build God’s church and kingdom, one Summit at a time.
Download the entire Kit (it has all the 9 files below) from the Dropbox (this is a zip file): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/94731472/Mission%20Summit%202014.zip
Mission Summit 2014_Flyer_Print and Trim PDF ( click on link to get the double-sided flyer, print and trim, Adobe pdf file format)
Mission Summit 2014_Flyer_2 Up (click on link to get the flyer, 2 sides 1 sheet, pdf file format)
Mission Summit 2014_Flyer – (click on link to get the half-sheet flyer in Adobe pdf file format)
Right click on the two images below to get the front side and verso of flyer, in jpg format (and use Save as image to download and save on your computer)
Right click on the two images below to get the front side and verso of flyer, in png format (use Save as image to download and save on your computer)
Click on the images below to get the Banner (left) and Logo (right) – (and use Save as image to download and save on your computer)
Click here to get the Publisher version of the file from the Dropbox; half-sheet flyer, prints 2 Up.